The Push Sports Knee Brace supports the knee in a special way, using non-axial leaf spring hinges on both sides of the knee. Movement to the sides is countered, whilst on the other hand bending and stretching of the knee are not hindered. The U-shaped pressure pad is positioned round the kneecap and contributes to stabilising the kneecap.
Who Should Use This?
• General knee instability
• Residual instability following a collateral ligament injury
• Arthrosis with mild instability
• Meniscus injury
• Patellofemoral pain syndrome
How To Apply
Open the two hook and loop fasteners.
1. Pull the brace over the knee until the pad is positioned snugly underneath the kneecap. For the proper degree of support, it is important that the pad fits closely around the kneecap.
2. Close the lower hook and loop fastener to provide a comfortable degree of compression below the knee.
3. Close the upper hook and loop fastener to provide a comfortable degree of compression around the upper leg. It is important that the pad presses snugly against the kneecap.