The Push Sports Elbow brace is well suited in the event of strain symptoms round the elbow such as tennis or golfer's elbow. The elbow brace applies pressure to specific underarm muscles, hereby relieving the tendon insertion of these muscles on the elbow joint.
Who Should Use This?
• Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
• Golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis)
How To Apply
Before use: remove the protective foil from the pad.
1. Insert the end of the strap through the strap ring. Slide the brace up the arm. In the case of a tennis elbow, the yellow pad is positioned on the outside of the elbow; in the case of a golfer's elbow, it should be on the inside. The strap ring should not be located in the crease of the elbow.
2. Place the brace on the lower arm muscles, approximately six centimetres below the elbow.
3. Close the strap tightly enough to feel pressure when the arm is bent and the muscles are tightened. No tension should be felt when the muscles are relaxed. The strap can be left in the strap ring when the brace is removed.