The pressure pad in the Push Sports Patella Brace applies pressure to the knee tendon and effectively supports the kneecap. As a result, pain around the kneecap is reduced. With each step, the brace applies intermitting pressure to the knee tendon. This results in a comfortable and relieving amount of pressure applied.
Who Should Use This?
• Tendinitis of the patellar ligament
• Jumper's knee
• Patellofemoral pain syndrome
• Osgood-Schlatter disease
How To Apply
Before use: remove the protective foil from the pad.
1. Bend the leg. Place the patella brace on the knee tendon immediately below the kneecap, with the kneecap fitting in the recess.
2. Hold the pad with one hand and use the other hand to wrap the brace around the leg.
3. Close the hook and loop material as tightly as possible, without pinching. If the strap fails to close on the hook and loop material, use the strap's other fastener.